This work by Italian sculpture and artist Marino Marini was published by San Lazzaro for XXe Siecle magazine No. 35 in December 1970.
Sicilian art critic and dealer Gualtieri di San Lazzaro (1904-1974) arrived at Paris for the first time in 1924 and stayed there until the breakout of World War II. While there, he met some of the most important artists who lived and worked there, and decided to devote his career to the promotion of modern art. San Lazzaro published the first issue of the XXe Siecle magazine in 1938 as an art journal which included original graphics and lithographs by famous artists. He published 4 issues until the outbreak of war forced him to return to Italy. He returned to Paris in 1949 and reinstituted the publication of XXe Siecle.